The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
- Manage day to day field operations and project start up
- Request proposals, preparation and bid solicitation, negotiation, award and contracting for professional services, consultants, and contractors
- Initiate and obtain permits
- Maintain a project budget
- Manage Change Orders, invoice review and approval
- Develop, track, and update project schedules routinely and distribute to the team
- Meet with governmental agencies, inspectors, and HOA's
- Manage Bond releases
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in land development management
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!