This entry-level position will lead to an Insulation or Garage Door Installer position. Applicants must be interested in becoming an installer with a potential for union wages and benefits.
- Driving box trucks and delivering materials to job sites
- Loading and unloading trucks with materials on job sites
- Monitoring inventory
- Maintaining warehouse equipment
- Organizing and cleaning the warehouse and yard facility
- Other related duties as required
Qualified applicants will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Prior warehouse experience desirable; equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must be able to operate various standard office machines and equipment necessary to complete duties.
- Valid CA drivers license (with a good driving record)
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Regular attendance required
No special skills are required. New employees start in the warehouse and train in the use of equipment, tools, etc. The warehouse workers will also deliver the products to the jobsites.