Villara is currently seeking a career minded individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills to handle a variety of complex human resource and administrative responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews applications to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements and to provide information about the organization and positions.
- Selects employees to fill vacancies
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization
- Plans and conducts new hire orientations to foster positive attitude toward company goals and process paperwork associated with hiring process. Coordinates all communication with applicant through the process.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants
- Files and maintains employment records for future reference
- Prepare employee testing, distribute notification and conduct career counseling
- Acts in reception role when volume requires by greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of their business, and directing them appropriately
- Answer multi-line telephones routing calls to both on and off site employees
- Distribute incoming mail, faxes, and miscellaneous information received to the appropriate department.
- Process outgoing mail arranging document delivery using various transport methods
- Compose and type routine correspondence
- Schedule appointments upon request
- Conduct field assessments and administrative assessments
- Operate office machines such as fax, typewriter, calculating and duplicating machines.
- Maintain orderly appearance of lobby and storage closets.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires 2 years of experience in office or human resources environment with advanced MS Word & Excel skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred