Villara is currently seeking a T24 Energy Analyst . This position is for the review of Residential Construction Drawing for compliance with the California State Energy Code. Information taken from the drawing is put into a State Certified Computer Program and compared to the minimum requirement of the Energy Code. Compliance documents are printed from the program and given to the Builder for submittal to the Building Department.
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Read blueprints for the Energy Compliance Analysis.
- Run Energy calculations for home using CEC approved software (i.e. CBECC, EnergyPro, etc.)
- Produce AutoCad drawing for Builders with the Certificates of Compliance.
- Interact with Builders and their Architects regarding their specific needs for certain energy features.
- Create Summary of Required Energy Features for the Builder and the HVAC estimator for T24 Compliance and (if the Builder is participating) the SMUD, PG&E/Energy Star programs.
- Organize T24 Compliance computer files.
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand percentages, additions, and subtracting, calculations of square footage of windows, room lengths and linear footage.
- Certified Energy Plan Examiner or Certified Energy Analyst credentials are desired but not require.