Villara is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor This position will be responsible to supervise a staff of 14 – 20 swing shift employees and all outbound department activities. Handling quality control processes and communicating effectively with other Villara Departments is vital to the success of this role.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervise personnel including, hiring, termination, disciplinary action, and performance evaluations.
- Support our field staffs with precise order fulfillment
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels through process adherence.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of standard works.
- Enable continuous improvement using Lean methodologies.
- Develop and maintain appropriate logs, trackers and other records.
- Implement operating goals and monitor successes and failures.
- Sustain effective communication with Delivery and Central Order Processing Departments.
- Participate in Lean/Kaizen and other operational continuous improvement initiatives.
Troubleshoot problems to resolution.
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervision role
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a group of 20-30 people.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement.
- Hard working and self-motivated.