Villara is currently seeking a Cost Analyst who is familiar with accounting and cost-management processes, determining product costs and analyzing differences in labor / Material costs and estimated costs. Cost analysts usually work alone, but they also work with supervisors to explain financial issues and provide other coworkers with any needed training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing Job Cost analysis (Weekly / Monthly) sharing information with Division Managers / Sups as needed.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses, and recommend process improvements and unit changes to reduce costs.
- Analyze actual compared to budget costs, and identify opportunities and risks.
To qualify, ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong Excel skill and good understanding of database principles
- Able to communicate well orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone
- Organization, resourcefulness
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Ability to solve problems