- Follow up with Vendors and Alcal Locations regarding Purchasing questions and discrepancies
- Receive and Verify Order Confirmations
- Maintain material order logs
- Maintain Vendor discrepancy and issue logs
- Various other administrative duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualified applicants will have:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from college or technical school; or one year of accounting experience preferably in the construction or building materials industry with multiple locations
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and other various standard office equipment
- Hands on experience with SAP is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to develop strong relationships with locations and customers
- Valid CA Driver’s License
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit share and wellness programs.