Our office in Sacramento, CA is currently accepting applications for a Receptionist. This is a great entry level position for someone looking to start a career in an exciting construction environment.
- Greet all incoming visitors
- Assist with clerical accounting work
- Answer main phone line and route calls to appropriate party
- Type various correspondence
- Distribute mail throughout office
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional manner in dealing with customers and employees.
- One year experience in a construction office environment as a receptionist is HIGHLY DESIRED but not necessary.
- Must be able to type 45 wpm
- Working knowledge of personal computer and other office equipment including faxes, copiers and printers.
- Requires professional telephone skills in dealing with the public and other inter-company personnel.
- Regular attendance is required.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness and profit sharing programs.