Tim Lewis Communities is a home builder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are seeking a Construction Manager for our Sacramento, CA community. Must have 5+ years’ experience working within the home builder industry. We are looking to hire end of Q1 2019.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Manages all building related activities
- Schedules and directs subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures
- Interprets specifications and coordinates various phases of construction. As necessary, refines schedules to minimize delays caused by weather, material and labor shortages, etc. Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure that work meets specifications
- Manages all resources including Assistant Construction Manager and subcontractors
- Conducts regular safety trainings and ensures worksite and subcontractors meet safety requirements
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Coordinates with purchasing department regarding budgets of subcontractors
- Regularly meets with internal departments to discuss and resolve issues with homeowners, inspectors, and government entities
- Approves subcontractors’ invoices
- Ensures timely completion of project
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and plans
- Experience analyzing and understanding required building code standards
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license required
- Other duties as assigned
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting resume.