Community Sales Manager (Sacramento, CA)
Tim Lewis Communities is a homebuilder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent to sell new homes for our new home community in Sacramento, CA. Must have 3+ years’ experience with new home sales. We are looking to hire end of Q1 2019.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining relationships with buyers and realtor customers
- Present and sell features of the new model homes and other homes throughout various stages of construction within the community.
- Follow-up and follow-through with buyers from initial contact to closing in a consistent and timely manner
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive marketplace to assist in selling homes. Generate leads and referrals. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal and community networks, participating in professional organizations
- Prepare and present required company reports
- Attend sales meetings to review sales strategies and status
- Prepare and assist in processing complete paperwork resulting in escrows closing in a timely manner
- Accomplishes sales goals and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook and have basic computer skills and proficiency with the internet
- Current CA Real Estate License required
- Other duties as assigned
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.