Your calm demeanor ensures our efficiency! Your professional attitude and problem-solving talent are the keys to successfully handling customer concerns. In our high-volume call center environment, we need that level of professionalism to ensure the quality and customer satisfaction that K. Hovnanian is known for. Right now, we need someone who will coordinate the entire process of repair work with our Homeowner Service Team. Essential duties and responsibilities will include the following.
- Perform site visits to
- Access surveys to check results and update
- Attend Sales, Production, Homeowner Services, and Staff meeting to discuss progress and programs.
- Track, process, and predict results based upon settlement surveys.
- Call and send mailers to contact customers to solicit return responses for surveys.
- Revise and review existing documents and processes to improve results and efficiency.
- Perform 3-5 day follow-up calls after warranty work is performed.
- Create and distribute reports on Customer Satisfaction.
- Call unsatisfied homeowners and discuss issues and try to correct.
- Update all New Home Buyers information for Survey Company and in Marks system.
- Get to the root of why customers are not satisfied.
- Establish a process to focus on the “most likely” customer.
- Perform QSI audits as needed and directed.
- Assist in division training.
- Advise and make recommendations to Senior Business Unit Managers regardingmaterials, methods, procedures, and trade partners associated with the construction of our homes to help
Requirements include a bachelor's degree from
Candidate must be dedicated to providing Associates with information and be counted on to exceed goals so accurate decisions can be made. The capacity for using time effectively and efficiently while focusing on the most important priorities is a necessity for this position. Maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings is required. The candidate must proactively face challenges while being committed to providing customers with excellent services and products. A proven track record of success in practicing attentive listening, meeting deadlines under pressure and building effective relationships is a must.
You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan.