The primary responsibility of the Fabrication Polisher is as a polisher of granite and stone in the fabrication shop; and to ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
- Develop employee schedules to utilize time wisely and ensure orders are completed timely
- Track and maintain inventory and submit required quarterly inventory reports
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and insure that materials and equipment are accounted for to avoid loss, theft, waste or damage
- Responsible for the preparation, organization and maintenance of job files, records, OSHA records
- Ensure jobs stay within projected bids to avoid overages in cost to the company.
- Coordinate with production manager
- Ensure all incoming materials are off loaded properly according to Company safety policies and procedures
- Ensure subordinates perform on going quality control inspections to detect fabrication errors/problems
- All other job duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Openings
Who can apply?
High School Senior Summer Work Applicants, Anyone
Driver's License Required