The Lean Specialist shall be responsible for defining and establishing best practices to improve and maintain employee efficiency. This position is also responsible for managing industrial production processes, material flow, cost analysis and production coordination.
- Execute company strategy associated with implantation of Lean systems in a fast-paced environment; develop methods that assist in reducing waste without compromising quality to ensure increased efficiency ad process responsibility.
- Organize, plan and deliver team training based on Lean principles; plan, execute and manage projects to completion through continuous improvement.
- Employ Lean methodologies and tools in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Define measurable goals and objectives for Lean activities.
- Bachelors of Science, Engineering; Business preferred.
- Previous continuous and/or Process Improvement project experience.
- Formal LSS training; GB Certification preferred.
- 3+ years of Engineering
- 1+ years of LSS training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt recommended
- Leann Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance