Villara is currently seeking a qualified candidate who will work closely with our Project Manager to create competitive plumbing and fire estimates for our Single Family New Construction Division. The qualifying candidate must meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Ability to effectively organize and estimate multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Analyze plans, specifications and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Accurately process information and enter data using estimating program.
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors and/or vendors.
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience required
- Experience in plumbing or the construction field is a plus
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance