Description: Villara Building Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing worker to perform sheet metal fabrication. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math functions is essential
- Ability to perform repetitive motion
- Reliable transportation
- Basic mathematical skills. (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Must be able to read/comprehend, write, communicate orally and reason and analyze information
- Soldering and hand tool experience is desired
- Experience with use of tools used in sheet metal manufacturing is desired but not necessary and will require training to a beginner level within 6 months of hire.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Number of Openings
Who can apply?
High School Senior Summer Work Applicants
Driver's License Required
Benefits (please give details)
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO, & Life Insurance