Description: The successful candidate will do diagnostic testing of the building envelope and HVAC system by use of a Duct Tester and/or other diagnostic tools in compliance with Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency. This position is based out of our Sacramento office. To qualify for this position, the ideal candidates will meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Perform Air Flow Testing of the HVAC system.
- Analyze, Diagnose and Correct problems.
- Follow all Policies and Procedures including Safety procedures.
- Adjust system controls to settings recommended by manufacturer.
- Generate work orders, Record and log all applicable data.
- Make sure all the appropriate forms have been filled out completely and legibly
- EPA Certified (Universal or Type II)
Number of Openings
Who can apply?
High School Senior Summer Work Applicants
Driver's License Required
Benefits (please give details)
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO, & Life Insurance