The purpose of this position is to deliver materials to job sites. This position requires the daily operation of delivery vehicles which requires a Class A license with a doubles endorsement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport materials between warehouses and job sites.
- Hook up to and drop trailers using tractor-trailer dollies.
- Unload and stage materials at designated job sites.
- Review delivery notes / paperwork to ensure the accuracy of deliveries.
- Set equipment upon elevated platforms during the appropriate building phase.
- Install A/C lines in marked locations during the appropriate building phase.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and changes in assignments.
- Must read, understand, and fill out paperwork completely and accurately.
- Have the ability to work with others including peers and other departments.
- Class a driver’s license with doubles endorsement.
- Active medical certification.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to use some hand tools such as a hammer.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to read/comprehend, write, and communicate orally in English.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs frequently and 100lbs occasionally.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- Must have a doubles endorsement and be proficient in handling two trailers