Executive Summary of Position:
Responsible for assisting with obtaining, processing, and reviewing all required loan documentation needed for loan approval which includes all applicable income, asset, property information, federal and state disclosures. The Loan Processor Assistant facilitates ordering of all third-party services including but not limited to appraisal, title, and flood.
- Send/receive all verification forms including but not limited to VOR, VOM, VOD, Social Security, and VOE, condo/PUD, 4506T and Flood Certifications. Conduct regular follow-ups with outside sources for outstanding documents.
- Order all FHA Case Numbers.
- Send/receive all pertinent information for issuance of Hazard Insurance policy.
- Update Credit Reports.
- Order title insurance commitments.
- Order appraisals.
- Cross-reference information documented on loan applications with source documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Effectively communicate with other departments of AFI as required for timely and efficient loan closing
- Current experience with mortgage banking employer (not entire career at either big bank or builder mortgage company)
- Current experience with Encompass.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Participate by example through sharing of knowledge and skill to promote a positive team work environment.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Reporting of potential or actual violations of such policies, practices and procedures to Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Knowledge, skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal customers.
- Self- starter that does not require manager to delegate work but achieves a high level of production without constant supervision.
- Basic administrative functions include typing, printing, filing, and copying, and general computer use.