What are the primary responsibilities?
- Generate Traffic
- Maintain online presence with updated information for assigned community such as Tollbrothers.com, MLS, etc.
- Partner with the Online Sales team to help drive internet lead conversion
- Build and leverage relationships with Real Estate Agents
- Conduct regular prospecting and appointment setting activities
- Coordinate with the marketing team to plan traffic generating activities
- Drives Results
- Proactively manage the supply of quick delivery home in the community
- Complete competitive analysis on products, features, neighborhoods, and amenities
- Monitor community and model home appearance to achieve White Glove Checklist standards
- Demonstrate model home, community/floorplan features and homesites to customers
- Utilize core applications such as Salesforce, Pivotal, Microsoft Office applications, E1, etc. to complete business needs and update our customer information
- Prepare and present paperwork including real estate related documents to customers purchasing a new Toll Brothers home
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings
- Customer Service
- Provide customers an exceptional experience who visit the sales center, building relationships and learning about the customer’s story
- Partner with the design studio team to meet business objectives and enhance the customer experience
- Assist in facilitating mortgage process with TBI Mortgage, which can include:
- On the front end, ensuring buyer makes application with TBIM and receives commitment letter.
- On the back end, working with customer’s lender to ensure loan is on track to settle, providing documentation, creating and providing comps to lenders appraiser
- Manage and facilitate the weekly communication processes with post-sale customers
- Deliver Tiffany closing gift to homeowner’s new home
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
Does this describe you?
- Focus on the customer through:
- Understanding of the customer needs and Toll Brothers offerings to create win-win solutions
- Builds business partnerships as a trusted advisor relationship
- Selling: uses sales techniques to develop leads and gain customer commitment
- Collaboration: ability to work with and learn from internal partners (Online Sales and Construction) across multiple departments to serve the customer and generate sales
- Negotiation: ability to effectively explore alternatives, influence and persuade the other party to achieve acceptance and commitment
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely with ease
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities outside the scope of your job duties
Do you have these qualifications?
- 3+ years sales experience
- Real Estate license is required in some states
- Weekend availability is required
- Maintains a full-time, 5-day work week
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years new home sales experience
- New home construction knowledge
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!