Currently, we are seeking a Project Coordinator that will manage our field teams, prepare their daily-monthly schedules, in addition to assisting the warehouse and its production schedule.
The Project Coordinator needs to have strong leadership skills, be extremely organized, have excellent communication, and needs to understand they will be constantly multi-tasking. Our teams are predominantly Spanish speaking, therefore it is essential the scheduling coordinator is bilingual.Hours are Monday – Friday,~ 8am-4:30pm.
- Prepare installation and service schedule by collecting Builder's requests via email, phone, online, etc.
- Understand and prioritize construction closing dates to correctly manipulate the schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Work alongside Warehouse Manager to hit delivery and installation dates
- Become familiar with cabinet lingo, software, and manufacturing process
- Coordinate material requests between service team and warehouse
- Strong customer service skills and communication with builders, customers, and homeowners
- Manage and communicate daily schedule and expectations to service team
- Undergraduate degree or applicable work experience
- 2+ year in an office environment
- Proficient computer experience in data entry
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to fluctuating production environment
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic especially in high stress environments
- Asserts initiative in team environment
Conversational Spanish is mandatory
CA drivers license needed. Company vehicle provided for off-site visits.
Submit resume and cover letter.