Responsible for the overall management of construction projects. May oversee multiple projects at one time. Ensures construction projects are completed on time and to the client's satisfaction. Assists in staffing, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through education, training or experience.
- Learns company- and function-specific standard operating procedures, data requirements, and associated processes and technologies.
- Works on problems and projects of limited scope, following standard protocol.
- Incorporates information and data that is readily available.
- Works under general supervision.
- Gains trust and support of peers.
- Actively participates in team and group activities.
- Collaborates within process/area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates desire to learn the trade, improve quality, and meet schedules, cost and end user requirements.
- Seeks guidance as necessary when new or unusual problems arise.
- Applies well- understood approaches to develop solutions and address project challenges.
- Diligently works to schedule, producing required results on time and within expected quality standards.
- Recognizes business benefits of the role.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience