We are seeking a Community Manager for our 62 unit Family Community in West Sacramento, CA. The Community Manager will report to the Regional Property Supervisor. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule. We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience. In addition, a required onsite 2 bedroom apartment is included at no cost monthly rent.
- Community Manager is accountable for property operations
- Supervise and coordinate staff, activities and resources in order to accomplish property objectives
- Manage portfolio; maximizing occupancy levels and property values
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in on-site property management, with Tax Credit knowledge
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of YARDI Voyager
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Management of on-site staff and resources
- Successful track record of meeting property goals
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit experience
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license & reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED required
Attach resume to online application
When you join the USA team, you'll find a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to develop your talents in an organization that provides needed services to those in our communities.
We also offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic insurance.
- Paid time off, including holidays and 8 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Unpaid time off.
- Bonus program eligibility.
- A wellness incentive program.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Regular training opportunities and career development planning.
- Tuition assistance and professional designation reimbursement.
- A scholarship opportunity for dependents of full-time employees.
- An employee referral bonus program.
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events