The Estimating Team Administrator is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations within the estimating department to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist the estimating department with gathering information from customers and scheduling estimator appointments.
- Clerical and administrative tasks to support estimating department
- Communicate with customers on the progress of their estimate and assist with handing over approved projects to the re-construction team.
- Resolve customer service issues
- Manage schedules, calendars and appointments
- Assist with billing
- Interpret contracts and adhere to TPA issued compliance
- Participate in special projects as needed
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of Office Administrative experience
- Construction Office Experience Preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to resolve complex customer service issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability in problem-solving
- Strong sense of urgency