Responsible for assisting in the removal, installation and startup of HVAC equipment in single-family, multi-family, and commercial properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running flue vents for standard and high efficiency furnaces.
- Sealing all duct connections to the plenum with duct tape and carcoat.
- Running refrigerant line-sets from furnace coil to outside air conditioners
- Installing a furnace and coil in the correct location with 30" of clearance.
- Installing ductwork level and securing it to meet code requirements.
- Installing the kitchen hood vent in the correct location.