Real Estate Capital Investors, Developer, and Builder – Next Generation Capital, LLC –
Gold River, California
Project Manager Job Duties – California Office
- Project Manager(s) might work at multiple communities - which generally includes
- supervising and managing of all “on-site” construction employees and/or staff, including all Trade Partners, material suppliers and other third-party vendors in order to complete the construction of all homes within the given project in accordance with production timelines and within production
- Studying specifications, blueprints and job schedules in order to help to plan various construction trades’ start times, completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction within the given
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion on the jobsite in order to help in managing the project.
- Preparing for and performing inspections with city and 3rd party inspectors
- Enforcing of job site rules
- Keeping job sites safe and clean – will require sweeping and disposal of miscellaneous debris in dumpsters as needed.
- Walking homes, locking, and unlocking homes, performing quality checklists, making phone calls and staying on schedule, and preparing homes for the next subcontractor on schedule
- Performing, at certain times, warranty duties at multiple communities including meeting with customers at their homes, making phone calls to customers and following up with customers to be sure they get their concerns addressed. In these cases, the Project Manager:
- Receives the Customer Care Request forms from the Customer Care Coordinator; schedules appointments with the homeowners and inspects all warranty
- Oversees all warranty repairs by Trade Partners and ensures completion within established timeframes.
- Performs minor warranty repairs that do not require using Trade Partners.
- Reviews and authorizes payment for all warranty purchase order changes; including the issuance of appropriate back charges to the applicable Trade Partners as
- Oversees and performs the 11-month closeout warranty review
- Oversees and performs all required maintenance on all community model
- Provides additional support to other team members in the company as
- Maintains miscellaneous Warranty/Customer Care Department files and forms as needed.
- Any additional duties or projects assigned by the Customer Care Manager or senior management.
- May require driving to multiple communities throughout the day
- This position may require physical labor, including but not limited to, walking up and down multiple flights of stairs, sweeping, scraping, lifting full trash cans and dumping them, touching up paint, caulking, using hammers, screwdrivers, other small tools to perform detail work on homes, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Learn About Us!
Next Generation Capital invests, co-invests, and operates in the residential real estate sectors of California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Our core competencies include land development, homebuilding, and opportunistic value-added acquisitions.
Check out our projects here:
11211 Gold Country Boulevard, Suite 103
Gold River, CA 95670
2567 Business Parkway
Minden, NV 89423