We are looking for a Safety and Fleet Administrator to join our team. Under the general supervision of the Director of Administrative Services this position is responsible for supporting the Safety and Fleet Department but will also include administrative responsibilities for the Store Support Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs monthly reporting for safety results, training completion, Safety KPI results and Safe-T Observations.
- Supports the scheduling and follow-up activities from Safety Audits.
- Tracks and communicates progress for New Hire Training Checklists and Weekly Safety Meetings.
- Participates in collecting information for safety incident investigations.
- Orders Safety materials or equipment.
- Supports safety projects or regulatory changes.
- Follows the company protocol to setup new vendors.
- Responsible for updating Risk Management Business Plans and Facility Maps for annual reporting.
- Maintains training assignments in Success Factors.
- Helps maintain security contact lists for all stores.
- Performs monthly Fleet reporting for Truck Utilization, Forklift Utilization, GPS System Reporting, Driver Development Program, and citations.
- Supports the stores with upcoming Commercial Driver License Renewals and Medical Certification renewals.
- Ensure that GPS System is updated and reflects the correct truck assignments.
- Assists stores with completing Maintenance Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Supports fleet projects or regulatory changes.
- Assists with equipment transfers and all paperwork required when we purchase, sell, or transfer equipment.
- Works with the stores to ensure equipment Preventative Maintenance services are completed on time.
- Tracks and communicates updates on large equipment repairs.
- Support building repairs and improvement projects from a tracking and coordination standpoint.
- Answers phones timely and courteously and directs calls to appropriate employees at various locations. Takes messages as required.
- Greets visitors professionally and courteously, announces them to employees and directs them as needed.
- Responsible for vendor and customer communications as assigned
- Responsible to oversee the conference room schedule through Outlook calendar.
- Coordinates and places conference calls as needed.
- Conducts and reports Monthly Customer Surveys
- Responsible to keep front lobby and work area professional and presentable.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Demonstrate administrative/office skills
- Must have ability to be proficient in all company tools and systems
- Reliable and on-time attendance is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio