Our Auburn, CA branch is recruiting for a Counter Sales person, to assist our customers in the purchasing of materials for electrical jobs/projects. This includes accurately pulling materials from the warehouse and delivering to the customer at the counter. Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge in electrical parts and materials, strong attention to detail, and demonstrate courteous professional customer service skills. Additional responsibilities include keeping the counter area clean and tidy, assisting with will-call orders and operating a forklift.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counter Sales: assist customers at counter and types up order for material.
- Makes decisions on pricing if needed.
- Guides customer to various products available.
- Before opening each day makes sure counter area is clean and in order. Also, recycles paper and cardboard from previous day.
- Order Filler: pulls order using RF gun for and places material either in will call, counter or dispatch for delivery.
- Verifies all material was picked for example large orders that are not in RF gun
- During the day keeps coffee area replenished with coffee and supplies for customers.
- Forklift Operator: shelving material and pulling material
- Back-up Will Call