Manage satellite branch office and increase overall market share, service and profits by soliciting new business and originating new loans.
- Manage, mentor and develop branch personnel.
- Monitor lender programs and requirements.
- Assist Loan Officers with training, sales meetings and openings as necessary.
- Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
- Provide support for problem solving. Create an interface with lenders, escrow, division escrow coordinators, design centers and sales agents and disperse information as needed.
- Receive leads daily and contact borrowers via telephone and email in an attempt to obtain their loan application. Prospecting Lennar Mortgage traffic.
- Solicit new business from Home Builders and Realtors.
- Originate new loans in accordance with the “Loan Officer” agreement, signed at the time of employment, to ensure all loans meet the guidelines of the Products and Policies manual.
- Be accessible to the buyers and associates and return calls in the same day.
- Build rapport with and maintain open lines of communication with borrowers, builders and realtors.
- Conduct initial mortgage application interview with borrowers.
- Assist in the pre-application process and follow-up with sales office on incomplete applications.
- Deliver the pre-qualification status to the communities and call with verbal status as required.
- Travel to communities to meet with borrowers and obtain loan applications.
- Package loans for upfront submission.
- Lock all loans with the borrowers in accordance with the Secondary Marketing Pricing and Rate Lock Policies and Procedures manual.
- Compile any missing data on the loan application, i.e., lot number, address, plan type, incentive, delivery time, etc.
- Upload documentation to e-folder.
- Maintain supplies (i.e., order forms, booklets, marketing material, etc.).
- Maintain reports to ensure complete exchange of information regarding loan status, monthly projected closings, commission, and expense reports.
- Conduct weekly “Pipeline” meetings with processor(s) and keep the lines of communication open. Ensure accurate loan processing and closing.
- Three years mortgage lending experience: originating, processing, closing and underwriting FHA/VA/Conventional loans.
- At least one year in a full-charge supervisory/management capacity.
- Successful completion of Loan Officer Associate training program
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, including evening and weekend work
- Strong computer background with 1 to 2 years experience in mortgage software
- Four-year college degree (preferred)
- Ability to study material independently