CalCERTS is looking for high performing Compliance Specialist to join our Customer
Support Team. Our team works collaboratively to assist our clients in navigating, troubleshooting and performing functions within the CalCERTS registry. Our client base consists of members of the building industry. Support is provided via phone, email and some in-office visits. We are looking for a Compliance Specialist that enjoys solving problems and is able to think outside of the box. This position requires continuous learning and motivation to succeed.
Minimum General Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience is required.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal skills.
• Candidate must be able to multi-task, organize their time, and prioritize.
• Ability to adapt to varying priorities and different workloads.
• Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Additional technical experience and skills are a plus.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and occasionally in person.
- Assist customers with registering online accounts, navigating the CalCERTS registry, troubleshooting issues the customer may be experiencing, and identifying corrective actions.
- Participate in individual and team projects as needed, such as creating technical manuals for internal and external users of the CalCERTS registry.
- Communicate feedback (problems or recommended changes) provided by our customers to our internal IT team in order to improve the efficiency of the website.
- Assist in the on-boarding and training of new agents.
- Build upon existing job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Field Technician, Office Assistant, and/or Scheduling/Dispatching in industries below:
- HERS Rating Company
- Construction Industry- New Construction, Alterations, and/or Non-Residential.
- Above Code Programs- NSHP, Energy Star, and/or CAHP.
- Contractor/Builder- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, QII, and/or Fenestration.
• We are looking for candidates who would like to grow their careers and experience.
• This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday.
• This position is based in our Folsom, California office and is NOT eligible for telecommuting.
Salary for this position is based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a 401k program and 2-weeks vacation per year