The Operations Coordinator provides high level support to the Production and Quality Teams within the division through the performance of a variety of tasks related to organization, communication, and administration to ensure the efficient and professional operation of the division.
- Manage and facilitate the issuance of utility building permits from various municipalities in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver building permit applications to responsible municipality department and pick up when ready
- Maintain accurate, detailed tracking system for permits and provide updates at weekly meetings
- Pick up certificates of occupancy
- Responsible for BuildPro administration
- Manage and archive plans and documents
- Coordinate Construction Trailer relocation
- Maintain status/critical dates report to ensure all deadlines are met
- Collect and prepare data for reporting, meetings, and presentations
- Coordinate document management
- Coordinate invoice approval process
- Administrative support as needed
This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and 1-3 years of residential construction experience.
Apply online or email resume to Anthony Freitas, Sr. Recruiting Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org