The Concrete Foreman serves as skilled labor professional and team leader for the concrete process and works as a team to complete projects safely and on time. This position is responsible all aspects of the concrete process ensuring that projects are completed safely and on time.
- Ability to travel to job sites and arrive on time
- Ensuring job site safety and working safely according to policy
- Bring your own tools necessary to complete the scheduled work
- Maintains a positive image of the company through all interactions, both internal and external
- Ensures that the company passes all inspections
- Orders company approved products and supplies
- Communicates work schedule with crew members
- Communicates project status and updates with Field Operation Managers daily
- Maintains company machines, tools, and vehicles
- Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by Field Operation Managers and/or Senior Management
- Submits TSheets hours, location, and task accurately each day
- Teaches and trains each person on the team
- Ensures the team is productive while at work and know what is expected
- Completes job checklists and submits to Field Operations Managers
- Is able to complete the following tasks with no assistance required and is able to teach others - Read blue prints, mark the lot, trenching, cleaning the footings, install form materials, run / tie rebar, pour footings, clean up, strip forms, waterproofing, rocking the foundation, pour slabs, garages, flat work, site work, grind cement, sack the foundation, retaining walls, site walls, saw cut, jack hammer, and operating various other machinery.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), seven years or more related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- 7+ years of Concrete experience
Contact Matt Jessell at firstname.lastname@example.org for application or call the office at 916 989-1295.