Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
What is the role and where can you add value?
Markets all available new home product and services to home builders in a specified geographical area. This includes existing products and services as well as future potential products and services.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Uses professional selling skills to acquire new, high-volume business. This role is focused on new business development through prospecting and face-to-face contact in their geographical area.
- Services existing accounts in their territory through personal contacts and other communication methods.
- Provides onboarding and training, as needed, to new and existing customers accompanied with the appropriate materials.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the unique value proposition of the products and services available through 2-10 HBW.
- Develops working relationships with key executive officers of Home Builder Associations (HBAs) and Building Industry Associations (BIAs) in their established areas.
- Communicates with their immediate supervisor and other company representatives their ongoing sales and service needs daily or on an as-needed basis.
- Understands and minimizes costs within established sales budget for their territory.
- Attends company sponsored regional and national education and training meetings.
- Monitors and is knowledgeable of local, regional and national industry topics.
- Attends, organizes and staffs local, regional, and national industry trade exhibits and fairs as required to promote the company's products and services.
What skills and experience should you bring to this role?
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or at least 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent business development skills, to successfully negotiate and close sales. Outstanding customer services skills, and basic computer skills (word, excel, email) are required.
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance License is a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be licensed and able to operate a motor vehicle and have access to a reliable motor vehicle. In certain geographical areas, must have or be able to obtain appropriate licensing and certification to sell and service insurance programs.
- Property and casualty insurances