Answering phones in a fast-paced call center environment. Writing concrete orders and dispatching a fleet of delivery trucks in a Ready Mix operations environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers all incoming phone calls for the Company.
- Accepts orders for concrete deliveries and coordinates delivery times with customers.
- Assists customers in selecting appropriate quantities, mix designs, add mixtures and strengths of concrete products.
- Adjusts delivery schedules as needed to maximize productivity and minimize delays and disruptions in deliveries.
- Daily communication with Plant Operators, others in Dispatch, Quality Assurance, Sales, Accounts Receivable and Management to address customer issues.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- The essential duties and responsibilities contained herein describe the scope of this position but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of related experience preferred.
- 2 years experience in Ready Mix operations as dispatcher or call center environment or an equivalent combination of training and related experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
An application can be printed at www.livingstonsconcrete.com, and applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.