Responsible for loading, transporting, unloading and cleanup of necessary drywall materials at individual jobsites. Maintains company vehicles by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Load and unload drywall materials onto the delivery truck.
- Licensed and ability to drive company vehicles to and from jobsites.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection checklist.
- Participate in tailgate safety discussions.
- Identify and report job hazards.
- Carry materials and supplies from trucks to jobsites so they are ready for installation or other tasks.
- Clean up jobsites and return unused material to the drywall shop.
- Ability to read and understand daily task lists.
- Pick up supplies from venders.
- Dissemble scaffolds and load onto company vehicles.
- Work at heights, as necessary, ladders and scaffolding.
- Able to work in all elements of the indoor/outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Capable of working in physical positions that may include kneeling, sitting, standing, squatting, bending, stopping, twisting, pushing and pulling, etc.
- Must be able to move, carry, or position items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Capable of constant gripping/use of hand tools.
- Use floor scrapers, brooms and shovels.