Candidates will be responsible for stacking materials from saw, operating a forklift and yard clean up. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for stacking building materials as directed by the Sawyer.
- Counts and reconciles incoming and outgoing materials.
- Assists all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Monitors the equipment and reports service requirements to the Logistics Manager.
- Performs yard security functions at the end of the shift by checking fuel tanks, ensuring equipment is stored in designated areas, locking vehicles and removing keys.
- Forklift experience required.
- Must have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior experience in the lumber industry preferred but not required.