Candidates will primarily be responsible for loading roofing materials onto roofs and drywall into homes. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for loading and unloading customer and company vehicles.
- Loads roofing shingles onto roofs as well as other material handling in the yard and on jobsites.
- Counts and reconciles incoming and outgoing materials.
- Assists all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Forklift experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to load a roof or stock drywall.
- Must have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Prior experience in the distribution center industry preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.