We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Your responsibilities would include loading and unloading of garage door sections, parts, and openers. Organizing and cleaning the warehouse. Assisting techs in loading and unloading their trucks. Learning to assemble and build garage door track. Must be good with hand tools, and power tools, must be able to drive a forklift.
Must have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE. You will sometimes, be on site to assist our techs or run parts out to them.
- Unload and complete garage door delivery orders
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Load and unload garage door sections to and from trucks
- Familiar with garage door parts
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency with power tools, forklifts, and hand tools
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift certification
- High school degree
- Drug test/background check completed upon hiring
COVID considerations: All employees are given safety items, gloves, masks, hand sanitizer is readily available in multiple locations.