Fabricator of Structural & Architectural members, Welder is responsible for correct welding verification off of shop drawings and assembly of Common Members.
Through the method of Layout / Fitting / Welding Beams, Columns, Trusses, Braces, Embeds, Trellis, Canopies, Stairs, Wall & Guardrails, as well as additional members that are contracted.
- Follow Safety standards & Company polices.
- Able to follow written & verbal direction, good communication with coworkers & supervisors.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment leading up to five team members.
- Able to operate a forklift & overhead Crane or ability to obtain certification of such, through onsite training.\
- Physically Stand, walk, crouch, bend, kneel, climb, lift up to 50lbs , work in hot, cold, windy, wet/rain exterior & interior environment.
- Ability to adapt to different tasks as directed, team-oriented attitude.
- Proficient in reading shop drawings, weld symbols, detail orientation views, grade of materials, ( Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum) Layout, fitting, welding. Butt/Fillet/Flare/Bevel/P.P/C.J.P, of Structural & Architectural Assembly's.
- Architectural finishing ( Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum )
- Qualified Welder E71t1c-H8 duel shield, & E70s6 or ability to obtain inhouse Qualifications. TIG experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADA, AISC, AWS D1.1 – D1.8 Standards is a plus.