SUMMARY: The facilities maintenance technician is highly skilled in all aspects of building maintenance repairs. Including but not limited to: AC electrical systems, plumbing, fencing, painting, lighting fixtures, office set ups, and building construction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commercial electrical installation (including wiring, switches, motors, breakers, conduit piping and fixtures).
- Knowledge of wiring sizes, high and low voltages.
- Commercial Plumbing (including maintaining fixtures, installation of new fixtures, piping, and valves). General knowledge of fire sprinkler systems.
- General knowledge of HVAC ductwork, and ability to maintain exhaust fans.
- Knowledge on how to change out light bulbs and ballasts on numerous types of lighting systems.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB INFORMATION:
- Other tasks may include framing, fencing installation, takedown and repair, painting, welding, machine maintenance, office cubicle installation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Commercial Maintenance environment
- Class “C” Driver’s License with a clean DMV record
- Communicate efficiently in English
- Ability to work alone with little or no supervision and ability to work as a team with little or no supervision.
- Time Management skills are a must – Need to schedule out daily tasks and projects
- Ability to improvise when necessary and multi-task as needed
Company Training to Include:
- Forklift and scissor lift certification
- Lock out/Tag Out procedures
- Company driver orientation
- Isuzu familiarization and trailer towing training
- Chemical Spill Response training
- Hazard communication training
- Personal Protective Equipment training