We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Construction Dispatch Coordinator to interact with employees in the field, as well as our vendors. In this position you will work closely with our owner in coordinating jobs that are in the schedule, placing employees who were needed more with a thought on efficiency and worker talent. You will be in charge of maintaining Technician schedules, dispatching service calls with our cloud-based dispatching system, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units. To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multitask in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Answer non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate department or field units.
- Respond to queries related to products and services.
- Use the computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records, and other important documentation.
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of scheduling and dispatching processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer Spreadsheets with proven experience in data entry.
- Written communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Spanish as a 1st or 2nd language is required.