At Cresleigh Homes, we take pride in the design and construction of every home we build. We strive to lay the foundations for a thriving community with interconnections, energy efficiency, and construction longevity at its core. Our team members are passionate about creating a home you can rely on, one that assures you can focus on what truly matters: creating memories with those you love.
Cresleigh Homes is currently seeking an experienced Customer Care Representative to join our growing team! The Customer Care Representative must perform a variety of duties managing Service Requests and periodically conducting customer orientations. These duties include, but are not limited to: investigate and identify warrantable issues as reported by homeowners, oversee completion of warranty repairs on all closed homes, monitor and expedite payable repairs, maintain all files (physical or computerized) and update and distribute all customer care related documents and reports as needed.
- Manage all relationships with the company’s customers to ensure professional and successful relationships.
- Develop knowledge of both reading and interpreting blueprints to identify possible hidden causes of Customer Care issues.
- Maintain all Customer Care related issues in physical lot files and electronic files to be stored in the Customer Care office.
- Ensure that copies of all Customer Care related documents are distributed to the main office including letters from homeowners, surveys, sign-offs, and/or letters from the Customer Care office to the homeowners.
- Oversee and schedule all Customer Care related activities on all homes that have closed escrow.
- Implement data entry into computer for tracking purposes and monitoring of data input from other staff members.
- Communicate with all contractors and homeowners as required to communicate progress of repair work.
- Process Customer Care letters per company policy.
- Provide customer support to all maintenance or warranty questions as phoned in to the Customer Care Department.
- Review weekly reports for the status on open tickets.
- Meet with homeowners regarding Customer Care issues and resolve warranty issues in a timely manner per company policy.
- Process work orders for payable repair work.
- Basic knowledge of construction standards and practices
- Experience in residential construction or a trade related to the construction of residential dwellings
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to adequately diagnose deficiencies and manage the corrections
- Ability to deal with stress
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with co-workers, supervisors, subcontractors, consultants, inspectors and customers/home buyers.
- All Customer Care personnel must have a valid state approved driver’s license, proof of insurance and provide their own vehicle.