We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to assist us in our warehouses (Natural Stone Slab Yard), in order to increase our efficiency and improve customer satisfaction. As a warehouse worker your daily tasks includes preparation of merchandise, receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, loading and unloading trucks and containers and organize, stage and prepare finished product for shipping. You will be responsible for the effective distribution of Cosentino products.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. On this position there will be different fronts you are going to be working with.
Manufacturing, Production and Distribution
• Load and unload product for truck, flatbed or container
• Move product within warehouse by using forklift or overhead crane
• Prepare Metal A-frame return shipments.
• Repair/Rebuild Wooden A-frames for LTL shipments
• Move waste from containers to dumpsters
• Report issues for quality control purposes by reviewing all incoming and outgoing product for damages.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safery Analysis (JSAs)
• Clean and maintain a safe working área ensuring that Health and Safety processes and procedures are met.
• 2+ years of warehouse experience.
• 2+ years of experience with warehouse equipment (crane, overhead crane, forklift, etc)
• Previous industry experience
• High School Diploma/GED
• Ability to carry and lift up to 80 lbs.
• Be able to stand for 8 hours or more a day
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Safety oriented
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org