The primary responsibility of the Admin. Sales Support is to support the sales team to ensure an outstanding customer experience. Position is temporarily remote.
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hour workweek with some over time
Pay: $19 and up depending on experience
- Providing support to the inside and outside sales team; assisting in maximizing sales performance and profitability by assistance with administrative paperwork
- General understanding of residential home construction
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of flooring, cabinets, and countertops
- Interpret builder drawings and specifications
- Update and maintain customer pricing
- Integrate final pricing, drawings, and sampling
- Prepare bids, take offs, job change orders, pricing verifications, professional sales presentations and meet with prospective clients
- Assist with estimating costs for bid proposals as assigned
- Enter required data into BIDSIT program
- Provide special quotes, as needed, for Design Center and Builder Clients
- Insure prospective clients are provided relevant information and questions are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide Design Consultants, Order Processors and Production Managers with all required information
- Insure proper planning and coordination of job efforts during order and installation process
- Manage in house builder accounts, e.g., billing questions, spec changes, special quotes, etc.
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary
- All other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with three to five years related experience
- Bilingual experience preferred, but not required (English/Spanish)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all available products used by the Company as it relates to product installation
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with builders, vendors, subordinates and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in a professional and courteous manner
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, and makes timely decisions
- Strong organizational skills to insure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain and track all required information associated with the ordering and production process
- Working knowledge of internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software and order processing systems.
- Full benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Aflac, 401k etc.
- Vacation, Sick, & Holiday pay