Tim Lewis Communities is a homebuilder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are currently seeking to hire an Office Manager with 2+ years’ experience with office management and payroll processing. Experience working in homebuilder/construction industry is a plus.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
Under limited supervision, directly responsible for all general office management duties, payroll processing, and assisting with human resources functions as needed.
· Responsible for processing bi-weekly timecards using ADP Workforce Now. Edit timecards and communicate with managers regarding edits and issues. Ensure management approval of timecards.
· Track approval of time off requests.
· Calculate commissions and retro-overtime for salespersons on a bi-weekly and/or monthly basis and send to CFO and Director of Sales & Marketing for final review/approval. Send approved commission statements to salespersons. Analyze and interpret Salesperson Agreements for special circumstances (i.e. Leave of Absence payment).
· Respond to respond to and input Wage Garnishments
· Download payroll reports for each bi-weekly period for accounting department.
· PTO liability reporting, 401k employee salary deferral reporting, generate various salary history and headcount reports. Provide birthday and anniversary reports monthly to Executive Assistant.
· Monthly government agency reporting (BLS, workers compensation carrier payroll reporting, etc.)
· Respond to Federal and State Payroll Tax inquiries and work with ADP to resolve issues.
· Terminated employee final paycheck calculation and cut manual checks for signature as needed.
· Troubleshoot and respond to payroll and time off inquiries within ADP Workforce Now.
· Responsible for workers compensation payroll audits annually for CA and NV sites.
· Maintain pay periods and pay dates and holidays in ADP.
· Order office and kitchen supplies.
· Assist with requesting service for copiers, printers and fixing printer jams.
· Birthday and Anniversary flyers and email announcements
· Request IT for new hire set-up and termination.
· Order TLC polo shirts for field employees.
· Request order of business cards from marketing.
· Order cell phones and transfer of phones to employees. Reconcile and maintain Verizon invoices.
· Order Home Depot cards for field employees.
· IT asset tracking and transfers (laptops, PCs)
· Maintain IT inventory list in server room; request/assist CFO order of PCs, laptops, iphones, monitors, docking stations, keyboards and mouse and other related items as needed. Manage monthly outsourced IT onsite visit and provide agenda of items needed while onsite. Attend Quarterly IT review meetings with CFO.
· Lead or assist with employee events to include monthly events at corporate office and annual events for all employees, and appreciation events or luncheons in field.
· Assist with HR administration and maintaining personnel files.
· File/scanning as needed.
· Building access cards – request, activate, deactivate
· Maintain, track and distribute corporate office keys
· Allworx Phone set-up at corporate office
· Company phone list maintenance
· IT email group maintenance and global address list maintenance
· Property Management requests – ie heater/air conditioner, request repairs, point of contact for repairs.
· New hire office desk office supply and technology set-up.
· Assist employees with computer equipment issues, changes, upgrades and involve IT as needed. Plug in and set-up computer equipment and troubleshoot issues in server room as necessary.
· Distribute front lobby deliveries to employees.
· Maintain organized and clutter-free front lobby and office areas.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be proficient in payroll software; ADP Workforce Now is highly preferred
· Other duties as assigned.
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting resume.
Medical, dental, vision, pre-tax FSA, voluntary life insurance, 401k