Tim Lewis Communities is a homebuilder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are looking hire an Assistant Construction Manager in our Sacramento, CA community. Must have 3+ years related experience in the home building industry.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Assists the Construction Manager and general project management of building related activities/ resources to ensure production projections are accurate and houses are completed on time and to quality standards.
- Monitors the progress of subcontractors. Ensures subcontractors have latest options and diagrams. Instrumental in resolving issues.
- Obtains permits, plots, and plans for inspections. Responsible for walking with inspectors and ensuring inspections are complete. Coordinates with subcontractors to correct noted items.
- May assist in materials ordering and scheduling of subcontractors, from excavation to completion in a timely manner. Reviews schedules to minimize delays caused by weather, vandalism, material and manpower shortages.
- Unlocks houses for subcontractors. Meets with Construction Manager to coordinate schedule for day.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and plans.
- Must have experience analyzing and understanding local and national building codes
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting resume.