Tim Lewis Communities is a homebuilder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with 5+ years’ experience working in an administrative role supporting company executives.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Provide administrative support for President
- Transcribe, draft, edit, format, print, email, mail letters and communications
- Prepare documents for executives’ signatures
- Maintains President’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, events, and travel and ensures deadlines are met
- Attend management meetings to take notes and interface with management team and other departments in a professional manner
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, collecting, organizing, analyzing and preparing information in draft format for review
- Provide personal administrative support
- Corporate event planning
- Assist with data entry and maintain databases
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and other reports
- Organize, file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Strong organizational skills including ability to set priorities, think analytically, work under tight deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and problem solving
- Home builder industry experience with basic knowledge of land acquisition and contract administration is preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Other duties as assigned
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting resume.
Medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Life & Accident Insurance, 401k