Interior Logic Group is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for answering phones and redirecting calls to appropriate personnel, meeting and greeting office visitors, and delivering and preparing the mail. The position will also assist with the purchasing of office supplies, maintaining the phone directory, preparing and sending various correspondence, and helping with various administrative assignments. Additional tasks and office duties as assigned may also be required.
Primary Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receives and directs incoming phone calls, emails and faxes.
- Screens calls, takes messages, and refers calls to appropriate employees.
- Asserts a professional level of phone etiquette and manners.
- Greets all clients, vendors and other customers in professional manner.
- Multi-tasks and works collectively with management and employees.
- Prepares packages and distributes mail - including overnight and express packages.
- Maintains and orders all office supplies
- Provides general administrative support:
- Manages and maintains schedule, and appointments
- Arranges and coordinates meetings and events
- Monitors, responds to, and distributes incoming communications
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience working in an office setting
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on professional business demeanor, communication and customer service
- Ability to clearly and concisely answer questions and convey information to visitors, employees and management team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Internet fluency
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Superior attention to detail and commitment to accuracy for data entry with timely follow through
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Internet Browsers and email functions
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Attention to Detail
- Client Focus
- Interactive Communication
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving
- Self Confidence
Nature and Scope
- This is a non-exempt, full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional overtime work may be required as job duties demand.
- Minimal travel will be required.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool, as necessary.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interior Logic Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.