The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Technician will be responsible providing excellent customer service regarding warranty repair or installation of products.
·Notified of complaints regarding warranty repair issues and/or product or installation of product
·Investigate or inspect deficiencies or problems to determine what is necessary to resolve the problem and fix it
·Completes repairs on granite, marble, quartz, solid surface, etc.
·Ensure appropriate materials in proper amounts are used to make repairs
·Responsible for making warranty repairs timely; meeting customer expectations
·Prepare, maintain and submit all signed work orders
·Load product/materials onto appropriate equipment for processing
Set up and operate required power equipment, e.g. tile saw, vacuum, grinder, etc.
·Know, understand and comply with all SWPPP, OSHA and IIPP policies and procedures
·All other job duties as assigned
· Ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, speak clearly and hear.
·Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance and peripheral.
· Ability to safely drive a vehicle for long periods of time.
· Ability to work extended hours if needed.
· Ability to work in all weather conditions.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
· Work performed on local home builder construction jobsites.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour