The primary responsibility of the Fabrication Bridge Saw Operator is to operate machinery in the fabrication shop; and to ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols. Duties involve the setup, operation, and maintenance of a machine. Duties include entering preprogrammed instructions that an operator uses to manufacture a product or component. These setup procedures ensure that an operator produces products to exact specifications
**We are looking for a manual bridge saw operator that can maximize yield cut to templates and has miter cutting experience.
· Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
· Develop employee schedules to utilize time wisely and ensure orders are completed timely
· Track and maintain inventory and submit required quarterly inventory reports
· Maintain appropriate inventory levels and insure that materials and equipment are accounted for to avoid loss, theft, waste or damage
· Responsible for the preparation, organization and maintenance of job files, records, OSHA records
· Ensure jobs stay within projected bids to avoid overages in cost to the company.
·Coordinate with production manager
·Ensure all incoming materials are off loaded properly according to Company safety policies and procedures
·Ensure subordinates perform on going quality control inspections to detect fabrication errors/problems
. Communicate across multiple departments to ensure the right equipment is being used to maximize operational efficiency, and assist with the planning.
· All other job duties as assigned
· Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software
Job Type: Full-time #LI-BRITTL1