CNC OPERATOR – Interior Logic Group
The primary responsibility of the CNC OPERATOR is to manage and operate the CNC; and to ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols. Looking for a Titan CNC Stone Operator.
· Ensure all equipment is maintained and serviced according to established protocols
· Maintain appropriate inventory levels and insure that materials and equipment are accounted for to avoid loss, theft, waste or damage
· Responsible for the preparation, organization and maintenance of job files, records, OSHA records
· Ensure jobs stay within projected bids to avoid overages in cost to the company.
· Coordinate with production manager
· Ensure all incoming materials are off loaded properly according to Company safety policies and procedures
· Ensure subordinates perform on going quality control inspections to detect fabrication errors/problems
· All other job duties as assigned
· Working knowledge of fabrication techniques, internet, inventory, project management, spreadsheet and word process software
Company-paid, group term life insurance, short term, and long term disability, free gym membership, and free Employee Assistance program.
Aflac Critical Illness
Aflac Accident Plan
Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and child
and much more!